Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Goofy Girl:
Can You Find Me in this 70s Photo?


Behold: a photo of my Elementary School First Grade Class. Yes, of course I went to Catholic School.


I love looking at retro/childhood photos of friends, celebs (and just about anybody willing to reveal their early selves). I'm not quite ready to post my 80s photos (Yes, I once bought something that looked like a Western petticoat, and wore it on the outside. It wasn't so much that I had bad fashion sense. It would be more accurate to say that I had no fashion sense; I simply wore whatever was in vogue that I could afford.)


There will be a prize for the first person to email me with the correct answer. (I'm thinking designer earrings -- my creations, of course -- or an e-certificate for free songs/MP3-4s).

2 comments:

lynne lac said...

Okay, Aldina, you and I wore *exactly* the same uniform to Catholic school (which I attended from first through half of fifth minus third; long story).

And are you seated right in the middle of the third row? If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I think I could pick out that expression anywhere. L.

A.V. Kennedy said...

There were two rapid fire responses to my contest, and both shall receive a set of handcrafted earrings made with Swarovski crystals.
So, Drumrolllll: Congrats to Suzie G., who attended (High) School of the Holy Child with me. And to Angie O., who did not know me in my youth, but, nonetheless quickly pointed me out.